EHX Cathedral Infinite Repeats demo *video

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Gaetano Capuano, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Gaetano Capuano

Gaetano Capuano Member

:munch
    OK guys, I made a video demo'ing the Cathedral infinite repeats function! I have had this thing for 3 days now and am really starting to take a liking to it. Pulling it off the Emporium now! THis is my tweaked out FLerb setting, the settings are shown in the video, really not flerb at all as I have dove into the filter matrix (still trying to understand what that means) while tweaking it. I used to think how great a tweakable flerb could be, then I found the "flangeverb" preset in ABelton Live 8 and tweak the crap out of that, great, but now I got it in a pedal.
    http://youtu.be/

2. Kelfecil

Kelfecil Member

You couldn't resist could you?!?! ;)

Cool demo man,I'm gonna post one too this weekend with a more freakish use of the "flerb" setting!

3. Kelfecil

Kelfecil Member

Oh and! Is that a behringer ultra-shifter? I'm planning to buy one as well this month and then rehouse it (if i get to like it) into a metal casing so that it'll last longer (maybe rehouse it in a bigger box along with a behringer slow-motion (really like that effect) ).
    I read it's quite good for the amount you pay for it. How do you like it?

4. Gaetano Capuano

Gaetano Capuano Member

I love the ultra shifter man, killer tone, tracks great, even with chords, it has a little struggle tracking minor chords, other than that it's great!

5. Kelfecil

Kelfecil Member

Awesome to hear that, seeing how you use the cathedral and the things you say about it, i'm sure I'm going to really like the ultra-shifter as well then! :)
    Thanks!

By the way,already watching the rest of your videos on youtube..

6. AXXA

AXXA Supporting Member

I miss my Cathedral.... and mine was really special, because I didn't have to hold down the switch for infinite reverb! If I just tapped it, it would stay on. I liked a lot of its sounds, but the infinite reverb was my favorite feature, so I replaced it with a Freeze.

Nice playing and good sounds btw!

7. Gaetano Capuano

Gaetano Capuano Member

8. jordiesaenz

jordiesaenz Member

It's actually a pretty easy mod! If you replace the stock momentary switch with an on/off switch, you get essentially a Freeze. Or you could have a 1/4" out with a little box with an on/off switch so that you could have both options available, so less tap dancing.

9. Gaetano Capuano

Gaetano Capuano Member

Yup I just modded mine. NICE!