• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress Question

Nebula9

I am picking up this pedal later today. I have the PP2+ loaded on my board. I do not want to use the wall wart power supply that comes with the pedal.

What do I need to do to power the pedal w/the PP2+? Is there a way to power the pedal w/the PP2+ w/out using the pedals supplied wall wart power supply?

Gracias

fellsilver

I think the power supply is still hard-wired to the pedal. Your only option with the PP2+ is the courtesy outlet on the back if I'm not mistaken.

Wooley

Nah, plug is not hard-wired.

There is a way to power it with the PP2 (I think it takes 2 of the little outlets and a special cable). Someone showed me in a thread a few months back.

If I can find it, I will post a link here, but I suspect by then someone else will have answered the question.

glennc100

it takes a Y cord. I believe it is 24V, so you use 2 12V inputs on the PP2 that need to be switched from 9v. For the life of me, I can't remember the company that sold me the cord. Don't even bother trying radio shack or GC, they will just look at you funny. If I remember the name of the web, it will be posted.

dsl

Silver Supporting Member
[FONT=&quot]Make sure you use the ones w/ Reverse Polarity:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

18v/24v 5.5mm x 2.5mm - Reverse Polarity (straight)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Combines two Pedal Power outputs (both in 12V mode) to create 24V. Used to power various Electro-Harmonix effects like the Deluxe Memory Man, Stereo Memory Man, Deluxe Electric Mistress, Micro Synthesizer, Bass Micro Synthesizer, Q-tron, Q-tron +, Stereo Polychorus, and Worm pedals. (Also powers the Flanger Hoax which uses this reverse polarity cable, but only requires 18V (set both Pedal Power outs to standard 9V.)[/FONT]

this1smyne

i've been running mine at 9v... and it works fine. maybe i should try juicing it up a little, should be a totally different pedal at 24.

Trending Topics