Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress Question

Nebula9

I am picking up this pedal later today. I have the PP2+ loaded on my board. I do not want to use the wall wart power supply that comes with the pedal.

What do I need to do to power the pedal w/the PP2+? Is there a way to power the pedal w/the PP2+ w/out using the pedals supplied wall wart power supply?

Gracias

fellsilver

I think the power supply is still hard-wired to the pedal. Your only option with the PP2+ is the courtesy outlet on the back if I'm not mistaken.

Wooley

Nah, plug is not hard-wired.

There is a way to power it with the PP2 (I think it takes 2 of the little outlets and a special cable). Someone showed me in a thread a few months back.

If I can find it, I will post a link here, but I suspect by then someone else will have answered the question.

glennc100

it takes a Y cord. I believe it is 24V, so you use 2 12V inputs on the PP2 that need to be switched from 9v. For the life of me, I can't remember the company that sold me the cord. Don't even bother trying radio shack or GC, they will just look at you funny. If I remember the name of the web, it will be posted.

dsl

Silver Supporting Member
[FONT=&quot]Make sure you use the ones w/ Reverse Polarity:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

18v/24v 5.5mm x 2.5mm - Reverse Polarity (straight)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Combines two Pedal Power outputs (both in 12V mode) to create 24V. Used to power various Electro-Harmonix effects like the Deluxe Memory Man, Stereo Memory Man, Deluxe Electric Mistress, Micro Synthesizer, Bass Micro Synthesizer, Q-tron, Q-tron +, Stereo Polychorus, and Worm pedals. (Also powers the Flanger Hoax which uses this reverse polarity cable, but only requires 18V (set both Pedal Power outs to standard 9V.)[/FONT]

this1smyne

i've been running mine at 9v... and it works fine. maybe i should try juicing it up a little, should be a totally different pedal at 24.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom