• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Electro Harmonix Small Stone Phaser Polarity

donnyb

Hello to All. I just bought a EH4800 "nano' small stone phaser. The single pink sheet instructions say under "AC OPERATION" to use a "EH tip-positive 9 volt 100ma adaptor".

I assume "adaptor" means an EH power supply, to convert house supply AC to 9v DC.

I have a power supply with tip negative polarity, so I used a short 6" lead that came with the powersupply that changed the polarity to tip positive.

I turned it on, but no work. Then, I noticed a small polarity diagram on the top face of the pedal showing tip negative. So, I plugged my power supply direct into the pedal. It works.

Now, have I misunderstood the instructions? Or have EH included instructions for another phaser? Very confusing. And have I damaged the unit by running it with the tip positive ? Thanks for any comments. Don

Trending Topics