1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

electroharmonix small clone and small stone

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by semi-hollowbody, Feb 18, 2009.

1. semi-hollowbody

semi-hollowbody Member

thinking of getting one of these, I have an open spot on my board, and an open power connector on my daisy chain lol

I want to make sure these are 9v and can be powered by a dc brick or a 1 spot...especially the 1 spot...any help will be appreciated

my EH metal muff and little big muff are powered by a 1 spot

2. underdog

underdog Member

3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot Member

Which model SC / SS are you thinking about getting? The Nano Clone is positive ground, and can not be daisy-chained. The Nano Small Stone, as well as the bigger box Small Clone and Small Stone, can be daisy-chained.

4. vicenzajay

vicenzajay Member

Remember that the small clone uses a 1/8" male plug for the power - so you need the adapter for the one-spot. It works just fine daisy-chained by the way - I power it that way with 7 other pedals...no issues.

As the others have said, the Nano small stone works a treat daisy-chained on the One-Spot with the normal adapter.

Jay

5. semi-hollowbody

semi-hollowbody Member

ahh...my proco rat needs an adapter also...thanks