Eleven Rack owners... a newb question.

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by JeremiahEdward, May 23, 2015.

1. JeremiahEdward

JeremiahEdward Member

Is there a way to delete unused effects from a rig?? I can see that you can move them around in the signal chain, but I cannot find a way to delete them. Also, I was told there were "blank" presets somewhere that I could just start from the ground up and build my own sounds. I don't see them anywhere. I like to start from scratch.. not hack away at factory presets.

Thanks!

2. Pat6969

Pat6969 Supporting Member

Don't think you can delete them, you just bypass them. You'll have to work with factory presets. Capital letter patches can be redone. Not really a big deal, bypass all the effects that are on, choose an amp and cab, add effects you want and save. Or load the editor and upload patches from other guys. There are some great ones out there.

Last edited: May 24, 2015
  3. wpawley

wpawley Member

You can use the stand alone editor to make your on patches and save them to both the computer and the Eleven Rack. As far as "deleting" unwanted effects, no, you can not. You can bypass the snot out of them though and not effect anything you build up.