Elmwood Modena M90 Montage...

gooma

Nice playing and great tone!!!

It`s nie to see the clean side of this amp shown off too, very impressive!!

Brad

sled

thanks for checking Brad. the cleans are excellent. this amp covers a lot of tones.

that's a friend playing except for the very last piece. also, three different guitars a Custom Shop Strat, Caparison, and PRS Standard 24

vchizzle

nice clip! shows a good array of tones available from the amp. I played a 60 the other day and was pretty impressed. Not sure its for me, but I didn't spend alot of time with it either. The Modena's seem REALLY flexible with alot of different tonal options.

howthewestwas1

Silver Supporting Member
very cool clip man! clips like these are awesome since they show the range of an amp. just curious, what kind of caparison was used?

sled

thanks guys...

windsen, I don't remember. but, it had a Walnut body, two humbuckers (normal and stacked) and one volume control/switch. it was a very cool guitar and very dark sounding. I loved it.

DEMENTED

Silver Supporting Member
Man, the tone towards the end, the heavy stuff...just huge and thick sounding, sweet.

Tri7/5

Finally some hi gain riffage that isn't a bunch of pent's and roided blues playing. Sounded killer

I'd still love to hear what kind of warm jazz tones someone could get out of this thing or if it's a little too bell like for that.

sled

Hi Josh,

If it's deemed worthy, at the time please grab the latest from my site. I've changed the last bit to a clip that I prefer.

Cheers.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom