Emma Reeza

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by boon, Aug 25, 2008.

1. boon

boon Member

Hi there guys. Been regretting the day I sold my reeza and I've been looking for another one but nobdy seems to want to ship to australia. Are there any pedals out there with the same tone that I can find? Or anybody willing to ship downunder, let me know too

2. Aussie_Rambler

Aussie_Rambler Active Member

Supersound music usually has them in stock and brian is a top bloke and ships FAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSST!

http://www.supersoundmusic.com

3. IRG

IRG Member

Perhaps the Xotic BB Preamp or BB Plus? I've owned both, and I have to say I still have my Reeza, and not the BB+, but it might be right up your alley. Not cheap, but very flexible. I found it had more gain than I needed, and the volume controls were very touchy. Good pedal othewise. Not selling my Reeza though, sorry!

4. boon

boon Member

I have tried the xotic bb but it wasn't my cup of tea. Also had the direct drive which was good but still different. The menatone KOB and plextortion also didn't compare.

I'm aware of a few shops that sell them new but they're pretty expensive so I'm looking for a used one if possible

5. boon

boon Member

Anybody compared the ocd v4 to the reeza?

6. Aussie_Rambler

Aussie_Rambler Active Member

2 totally different pedals.

7. IRG

IRG Member

Not to hijack, but I was wondering how the OCD v4 compares to a BoR?

8. Turiguiliano

Turiguiliano Member

just sold mine here in the philippines. i'll letcha know if one or two comes up.(i regret selling it)

by the way, what amp do you use? coz i use a carvin legacy 100w head and 2x12. and tried the reeza with it. versus the keeley bd2. bd2 whipped reeza by a mile. the drive is a lot tighter on the keeley bd2 phat mod than the reeza. imo

9. es125luv

es125luv Member

I have always loved my Reeza.

I hope you find another. Emma is putting a new pedal out that is a Reeza with more EQ options.

It is called the PisdiYAUwot.

I am not sure what is exactly going on with those guys, but they seem to be SLOW moving.

10. nibus

nibus Supporting Member

honestly, try a BYOC Shredder. Seriously, they are killer. set the gain on 3:00 and bump the mids up and you have one of the best sounding marshally distortions out there. I have tried quite a few.