• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Empty Glass by P.T. What a great album!

spectreman

I haven't listened to this in years...I have it on now.

What a great piece of music and some really great playing/songwriting/singing...I put it up there with some of Pete's best work.

Am I crazy?

:munch

jimfog

I haven't listened to this in years...I have it on now.

What a great piece of music and some really great playing/songwriting/singing...I put it up there with some of Pete's best work.

Am I crazy?

:munch
You may be crazy.......but I agree.

The period @ "Who By Numbers"----->"Empty" ----> "All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes", Pete was just NAILING it..........the best songs of his career, IMO.

Unfortunately, he started saving the best material for his solo albums. The later Who stuff, while containing some gems, suffers in comparison.

Bmused

Gold Supporting Member
A very impassioned album, IMO, and perhaps a bit fueled by alcohol, drugs, and the death of Keith Moon, it still is a great, great album.

The guitar on Gonna Get Ya, Empty Glass, and Rough Boys, etc. is killer.

spectreman

You may be crazy.......but I agree.

The period @ "Who By Numbers"----->"Empty" ----> "All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes", Pete was just NAILING it..........the best songs of his career, IMO.

Unfortunately, he started saving the best material for his solo albums. The later Who stuff, while containing some gems, suffers in comparison.

Ok...so I might be crazy but I'm not alone...

Your sentiments above are mine too...

:drink

Here's to an empty glass!

Thor

Oops. Opened the thread excitedly thinking that there was a new Pat Travers album out....:jo

Trending Topics