End of year closeouts/deals?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by guitz, Dec 7, 2016.

1. guitz

guitz Member

I have some extra pennies this year and am looking for an HSS 22 fret superstrat that is more shredworthy than most Fenders (due to their generally chunkier, slower moving necks) , but still has good clean and edge of breakup tones...hard to find, they all seem to have 24 frets or are thin sounding because of the Floyd (oh yea, needs to have a Floyd :D or really responsive trem) and also one that doesn't cost 3 gazillion dollars AND rosewood or ebony fingerboard...having said all that, I may be tempted by good a Gibson LP deal too...post 'em when you got 'em!

ps - Binding on the body and neck will heavily sway me too...all those attributes I described are rare as hens teeth without busting out the way over 1k bux it seems...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  2. Starshine

Starshine Member

Too bad you're looking for hss. My 2008 Charvel So Cal is looking for a new home. They're fantastic guitars, but I think the Floyd models are all hh.