Endangered audio research AD4096

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by DavidRAZ, Apr 16, 2016.

1. DavidRAZ

DavidRAZ Supporting Member

Awesome pedal, really looking forward to try or get one. Does anybody is selling one or knows where can I get one? Would be really nice. Thanks in advance.

2. shakeshakeshake

shakeshakeshake Member

You can spot them on Reverb if you put them in your feed, they usually only last a couple hours before being snatched up though. From what I remember they go for $300-400.

3. ummohyeah

ummohyeah Member

My favorite delay to date. Incredibly cool sounding, the clock noise is beautiful and its infinity mode is a lot of fun.

EAR is going to reissue them pretty soon. Same as the original model but with a bit longer delay time. They are really cool but I wouldn't pay anymore than $300 for one by the way. They're getting harder to come by but they're not worth more than $300. $260-$280 is fair and is where I paid for mine.

4. elron hoover

elron hoover Member

Thanks for the info. I've always wanted one, and will definitely pick up a reissue on release.

ummohyeah likes this.
  5. DavidRAZ

DavidRAZ Supporting Member

Nice to hear that! For what I've seen that pedal is awesome. Can't wait to get one

6. biminiroad

biminiroad Member

Hi there! I work for Endangered Audio doing social media/demos/customer service. I'm getting ready to sell my upgraded AD4096 through this shop in Asheville called Heyday Music - I believe they might put it online, but you can make an offer to them at info@heydaymusic.net

The upgrade increases the delay time to 800ms - it's very a very clean pedal, only a few tiny nicks in the powder coat (faceplate is flawless). I know it's not going to sell for less than $400.

That said, we are also releasing a new version of the delay later this year, perhaps in the fall/winter.

Glad you like the pedal so much! I love mine, but I'm transitioning towards all-Eurorack/plugins for my guitar stuff, and I don't really play it much (other than to make demos) so I figured some guitarist would get more use out of it than I.