• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

ENO Unparallel Phaser

bernm

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the ENO Unparallel Phaser? Anyone try one? It's part of their "Extreme" series, whatever that is.

I saw this on eBay locally and it caught my eye, with a different set of controls than what I've seen on phasers. I bought it on a whim as the price was okay and it should be here in a couple of days. I don't usually buy on a whim, but the ENO rat clone I had was okay, so I thought I'd give this a shot as I'd like a cheapie phaser to experiment with.

This pedal isn't on the English ENO site, but it's on their Chinese one. It's not listed at the Effects Database. And googling turns up little in English.

Just curious more than anything.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Can't help you, but phaser is the effect that has amongst the most variations (say vs delay which has only 3: BBD, PT2399, digital or Flanger/chorus). They can be optical, FET or OTA based or digital. FET is the smallest, so that's what I'm guessing, either that or digital.

Trending Topics