Epi VJ Head content...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by richey88, May 20, 2008.

  1. richey88

    richey88 Member

    Messages:
    1,385
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Location:
    Northeast PA USA
    Shows to go ya that cheapo deluxe doesn't mean bad tone.....

    Check it out http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6560742

    Just a brief clip....Epi firebird, EVJ head, unknown 10" speaker, Bad Monkey on the lead. Strat and MXR Distortion III on rhythm guitar.....any feedback??

    Thanks, Rich
     
  2. Flux

    Flux Member

    Messages:
    886
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2007
    I'm selling my D*mble.





    seriously though
    :agree
     
  3. richey88

    richey88 Member

    Messages:
    1,385
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Location:
    Northeast PA USA
    Trade ya the EVJ for your D*mble.....:BluesBros
     
  4. joel98z

    joel98z Member

    Messages:
    567
    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2007
    Sounds good dude.. IMHO gear is only 10% of your tone. The other 90% is your chops.,,
     
  5. richey88

    richey88 Member

    Messages:
    1,385
    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Location:
    Northeast PA USA
    Agreed! A '54 Strat and '68 Plexi in the wrong hands........Thank you!!
     

Share This Page