EPIC NPD! Trombetta 4-Plex.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Waited 18 months for this, and it was worth every second.

Straight to the point. Camera audio, but still...

Better recording(not the same clip):

Just incredibly good. Paul rocks.

Last edited:

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Waited 18 months for this, and it was worth every second.

Straight to the point. Camera audio, but still...

Better recording(not the same clip):

Just incredibly good. Paul rocks.
Awesome tones, man! You used that reverb reallllllly well with it. Took a pedal that sounds big to begin with and made it sound MASSIVE.

:aok:aok:aok

Last edited:

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Awesome tones, man! You used that reverb reallllllly well with it. Took a pedal that sounds big to begin with and made it sound MASSIVE.

:aok:aok:aok
Thanks PJ. Well I like my delays and reverbs haha. But yeah, such an awesome pedal.

BoTheMu

What pedal would you say this pedal most sounds like?

I'm on the list (still got a long way to go) and don't know if this should be part of the order alongside one of the bone pedals.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
What pedal would you say this pedal most sounds like?

I'm on the list (still got a long way to go) and don't know if this should be part of the order alongside one of the bone pedals.
Well I don't really know what I can compare it too. Maybe the closest would be my Klon KTR. The KTR is smoother and more slick and stuff. The 4-Plex is more "raw". Not as smooth and refined maybe, but oh so awesome. And got three stages of killer gain staging.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Well I don't really know what I can compare it too. Maybe the closest would be my Klon KTR. The KTR is smoother and more slick and stuff. The 4-Plex is more "raw". Not as smooth and refined maybe, but oh so awesome. And got three stages of killer gain staging.
The gain staging is one of my favorite parts about the pedal too. Easy to tailor exactly what I want to hear for a rhythm and lead tone, and then have the clean boost option available too.

Since both of your preamps are independent you could even just set them for different guitars or amps. Very cool.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
The gain staging is one of my favorite parts about the pedal too. Easy to tailor exactly what I want to hear for a rhythm and lead tone, and then have the clean boost option available too.

Since both of your preamps are independent you could even just set them for different guitars or amps. Very cool.

Exactly PJ, you got it, hell we all got it! :D

Teleman76

Tubes-a-glowin
Gold Supporting Member
Nice! I played PJ's 4-Plex and it's really a special pedal. If I didn't already own the best Plexi amp made I'd be all on this one.

Last edited:

Smashies

Platinum Supporting Member
Great pedal, great playing, and my favorite color on a strat. Points, sir.

Trending Topics