• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Epiphone Dot Deluxe opinions?

AstroStrat89

Got a possible deal to trade a Squire 51 for a Epiphone Dot Deluxe. Obviously I am not looking to make a major score here.

Any one own a Epiphone Dot Deluxe? Decent guitar? Stay in tune and can be setup to play ok?

Thanks

12guitdown

Gold Supporting Member
From what I hear, there's good and bad ones. And the good ones are decent instruments for sure. Try before you buy.(if you can)

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
What features does the Dot Dlx have ? I've had two Epi Dots - one was the standard red with dot neck, the other a custom version block inlays. I found never a good sounding or playing guitar. Muddy, flat tone and the neck profile was horrible...flat and wide, above the 12th fret I hated the feel of the fingerboard, super flat and hard to bend. I liked the Ibanez AS83 much better, build quality and I liked the small neck.

Trending Topics