1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Epiphone Valve Junior (Version 2) Standby Switch

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Hendershot2009, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hendershot2009

Hendershot2009 Member

To install the standby switch on the 2nd version of the Epiphone valve junior, is it correct to install a SPST switch in-between the transformer connector on T2 and the T2 prong on the board? There really isnt a diagram etc. of this, so I just wanted to be sure this is correct.:bonk

2. zzmoore

zzmoore Member

Are you sure you really want one.?
    Amyway.....right after the rectifier and before the first RC filter.
    Do you have a picture.?
    Best

3. dinglehopper

dinglehopper Member

I put a standby and a master volume in my epi valve junior. both were reasonably simple, but turned out to be completely unnecessary - extra wiring and an extra pot (used a switched pot for the master/standby).