EQD Avalanche Run

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Ice Monster, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Ice Monster

Ice Monster Member

Just wondering what the consensus on this pedal is? There's not too many videos on it online at the moment. I've taken abit of a gamble and ordered one as I really liked the Neu! jam in the reverb video. Has anyone on the forum got one yet?

2. Goico

Goico Member

I'm looking at the AR myself. Id like to know how it compares to the Dispatch Master tone-wise.

monkmiles likes this.
  3. mikeyfam

mikeyfam Member

I've had one for a few weeks now. It's an amazing pedal. The only downfall I've noticed is that it doesn't have an external tap option if you need that. There are people already offering that mod though. Really great sounds from this pedal and super intuitive. The delay is warm and tapey. The verb can range from subtle to 100% wet. This pedal reminds me of my Afterneath with more controls but a slightly less intense verb. I'm using mine as an ambient device at the moment but I could easily just use this pedal as my main delay/verb and ditch my Wet/DMMTT1100 combo and be totally content. I think it shines as an ambient device but you can dial in most sounds that you're hearing. The reverse and swell settings sound amazing as well. I don't plan on getting rid of this one.