• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

EQD Data Corrupter

tchitcherine

I was perusing the new listings at zzounds a few weeks back, came across this thing, pre-ordered it in a fugue state, and now the listing is gone but they have shipped it to me to be delivered tomorrow? Anybody else see this? I registered just to ask bc it seemed odd. And the only info I can find on it now is this stub from a now-deleted page on the Cosmo Music website that says it's a modulated monophonic PLL.

No way! Cool!

Couldn't find it on the way back machine.

Did you get a screenshot or anything?

Last edited:

ck3

I wonder if this is the same pedal as the Sonic Reducer, which was briefly shown toward the end of a recent Earthquaker Devices documentary.

Jason Calieri

Silver Supporting Member
I was perusing the new listings at zzounds a few weeks back, came across this thing, pre-ordered it in a fugue state, and now the listing is gone but they have shipped it to me to be delivered tomorrow? Anybody else see this? I registered just to ask bc it seemed odd. And the only info I can find on it now is this stub from a now-deleted page on the Cosmo Music website that says it's a modulated monophonic PLL.
what was the $?

axdxm

Silver Supporting Member
To the OP, does this generate a synth sound along with your notes? In other words, can you play a solo and it sounds like a synth...or is this just strictly a noise machine?

tchitcherine

I'm guessing there aren't many people who routinely sort the zzounds guitar effects section by 'Newest First' every few days, and that few of those weirdos who do would preorder a thing with basically no info (and no official release) to go on. I'm likely a statistically anomalous neurotic and the EQDamage was probably minimal. Except that thanks to my dumb ass all you folks know about it. ;-) Will update after I've tried it a bit.

Trending Topics