EQD Terminal Fuzz

earwax

Not sure if there is a dedicated thread for this pedal but...

I do love this pedal. It's raw, it's nasty, it cuts and I think it sounds good through a Vox. It sounds different then anything else I have including my Wattson EFY6. It's not the most versatile fuzz out there but it does what it does and it does it well.

BrandonAy

I can't get a Terminal tone I like with humbuckers, unfortunately. But on my telecaster, I LOVE this thing. I like placing it between two overdrives. The OD after the Terminal mellows it out a bit and the OD before it boosts it back to craziness.

I love how your clean signal peeks through the fuzz - very cool.

My only fuzz pedal after so many. BUT it is way over the top if you don't turn the fuzz completely OFF. Voice all the way up, Tone mostly up. I play humbuckers thru Marshalls and that is a magic combo.

saltbird

I sold mine and instantly regretted it. Really squishy and splattery in the best of ways. Ever hear a bass through it? Incredible. Also the top hat knobs are perfect.

Last edited:

ChaseTMP

I find the Terminal really bassy in my set up, which is a Jazzmaster into a Matchless DC30, so much so; it never made it onto my board. I’m keeping it for recording and may gift it to our bassist.

The Terminal is the first EQD pedal I didn’t love. I have four on my board: Hoof (Cloven), Afterneath, Warden and a Hummingbird.

Last edited:

Flatscan

Silver Supporting Member
Have you jammed the tone knob? The Spires is a different pedal depending on where it’s set. It still has a big bass response though.

ChaseTMP

Have you jammed the tone knob? The Spires is a different pedal depending on where it’s set. It still has a big bass response though.
I was talking about the Terminal and edited my post, as I see how you would have thought I was giving my opinion on the Spires.

saltbird

This was the reason I sold mine. The bass is overbearing at times in ways that unfortunately cannot be dialed out via the tone or voice knob. It's either going to work with your setup or it won't.

It honestly sounds like it was designed for the bass guitar considering how good it sounds with one.

I find the Terminal really bassy in my set up, which is a Jazzmaster into a Matchless DC30, so much so; it never made it onto my board. I’m keeping it for recording and may gift it to our bassist.

The Terminal is the first EQD pedal I didn’t love. I have four on my board: Hoof (Cloven), Afterneath, Warden and a Hummingbird.

Trending Topics