Equalizing Clean/Distortion Volume on Floor Pod

1QuickSilverZ

I just purchased the floor pod today and still trying to learn how to use it. It is my first multi-effect pedal so bare with me. When I have the amp models turned off and i hit the "dist" pedal, the distorted volume is much louder than the clean volume. Is there a way to make the distorted volume the same as the clean volume? That way when I hit the distortion it's not louder than the clean sound.

Thanks

greatbigz

I'm not familliar with the floor pod, but any multi effects processor that I have ever owned has an effect volume setting. Have a quick read through the owners manual and you should be able to find it. Hope that helps.

1QuickSilverZ

There is a "Channel Volume/Noise Gate" knob that you would think would control just the effects' volume but it controls the clean volume as well. I thought the same thing as you and this seems to be the source of my confusion. Also, the owners manual sucks and doesn't explain much if anything.

1QuickSilverZ

OK thanks I have a thread started there as well. Hopefully I get it all worked out, I really love the floor pod's quality sound/tone.

Trending Topics