1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Equalizing Clean/Distortion Volume on Floor Pod

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 1QuickSilverZ, Jan 3, 2008.

1. 1QuickSilverZ

1QuickSilverZ Member

I just purchased the floor pod today and still trying to learn how to use it. It is my first multi-effect pedal so bare with me. When I have the amp models turned off and i hit the "dist" pedal, the distorted volume is much louder than the clean volume. Is there a way to make the distorted volume the same as the clean volume? That way when I hit the distortion it's not louder than the clean sound.

Thanks

2. 1QuickSilverZ

1QuickSilverZ Member

3. greatbigz

greatbigz Member

I'm not familliar with the floor pod, but any multi effects processor that I have ever owned has an effect volume setting. Have a quick read through the owners manual and you should be able to find it. Hope that helps.

4. 1QuickSilverZ

1QuickSilverZ Member

There is a "Channel Volume/Noise Gate" knob that you would think would control just the effects' volume but it controls the clean volume as well. I thought the same thing as you and this seems to be the source of my confusion. Also, the owners manual sucks and doesn't explain much if anything.

5. greatbigz

greatbigz Member

Here is a link to the line6 forums...if they don't have the answer you are looking for...time to sell the floor pod and buy something else.

http://line6.com/support/index.jspa

6. 1QuickSilverZ

1QuickSilverZ Member

OK thanks I have a thread started there as well. Hopefully I get it all worked out, I really love the floor pod's quality sound/tone.