• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

ERAFUZZ? Anyone heard/tried/played these?

fishcake

Anyone? The Civil War and Revolution (Triangle) Muffs look interesting. They're on the expensive side, though, with the price closer to 3XX than 2XX. The CW looks interesting with all the switches for a potentially flexible muff.

Anyone had a chance to play one of these yet?

tinkercity

Silver Supporting Member
I've only seen them online. Was also curious because they look so cool, but passed as I've never been able to get 'on' with the Muff circuit. Fuzz Face guy.

fishcake

I know, eh? They do look cool, and even the circuit and wiring look neat. They know how to pull someone's attention.

They've passed the eye test, so I'm hoping someone would chime in on the ear test.

fishcake

Anyone? This is a little surprising if the brand has little exposure and yet is already a couple of years old...

MrChrisD1987

Anyone? The Civil War and Revolution (Triangle) Muffs look interesting. They're on the expensive side, though, with the price closer to 3XX than 2XX. The CW looks interesting with all the switches for a potentially flexible muff.

Anyone had a chance to play one of these yet?
I just pulled the plug on a Civil War! They are on eBay currently for $219.00. I also own The Italian V 1966 Tone Bender replica and it is my favorite fuzz pedal I have ever played. I also own the Octavo Stone. It's a shame you don't hear more about this brand. They are top notch. They are built like tanks and the circuit wiring is great! I run mine through a Orange Rockerverb 100 mkII or a Fender EC Tremolux and have no complaints!

Trending Topics