Eric Johnson live from Toronto, ON (2001)

lousyatit

Silver Supporting Member
Bill Maddox, Eric's long time friend who was murdered, is the drummer.

forgivenman

Silver Supporting Member
The intro to Cliffs of Dover was some of the best playing I've ever heard from him. Just wow. Thanks for posting

Shreve

Katzenjammer Kid
Double Platinum Member
Gives me chills.

But downside is I will now today arrange my guitars in a row, and set them on fire. (Sarcasm alert!)

Thanks for that.

Kenny Blue

Silver Supporting Member
I love this guy ...

In a period of my life that was very difficult, I was in a very sad, emotional place. Late one night I could not sleep and I switched on the TV and happened upon Austin City Limits and there was Eric and his band. His playing, his sound, his songs, his energy and sincerity struck very deeply. I was just pulled into it completely. It had such effect on me .

In the decades since then his music has been, for lack of a better way of saying it, some kind of a comforting reminder of a part of myself that I love feeling, remembering is there. I have seen him live a number of times and his concerts are some of my favorites.

Chris Marsh is perfect paired with Eric. And Bill Maddox... a great drummer. Such a very sad and totally senseless loss.

This is such a good performance... loved listening to it. Thanks much for posting !

Trending Topics