• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Eric Johnson Strat. Maple neck/sunburst

justblues

Silver Supporting Member
$1100 -- includes shipping and Paypal-- Cont US only. For sale only/no trades (don't really want to sell, but need to cover the cost of a guitar I've already purchased-- you know how it goes). Guitar is in really nice condition. Has a few dings, most could be buffed out. I sanded/buffed the neck and it has a worn spot (see picture) ... no bare wood though. Neck feels really great. Minimal fret wear. Guitar is very resonant -- weighs 7 lbs. 10 oz.. Comes with original case, trem bar and ash tray. I believe it is a 2006. Really a great guitar and I hate to let it go.

View media item 1737View media item 1738View media item 1739View media item 1740View media item 1736View media item 1735

Last edited:

Trending Topics