Ernie Ball expression pedal with Timefactor?

thisfire

Well, I know there have been posts about this (I personally made one
awhile back), but I don't think I ever got a difinitive answer. I've been trying to hook up my 25k pot Ernie Ball Jr. to my Timefactor...first of all, is this even possible (with a double mono to single stereo cable)? If it is possible, how??

Thanks is advance!

andytwatson

i use the 25k ernie ball for my DL4. i use a y cable like you are talking about. i dont know how it works for the timefactor but i bet it is the same.

pdouds

i got a trs to double 1/4 inch "y" cable from lavaman, and it works great with the eb 25k pot into the time factor. hope this helps.

thisfire

i got a trs to double 1/4 inch "y" cable from lavaman, and it works great with the eb 25k pot into the time factor. hope this helps.

Ok, cool, I have the same type of cable from Lava Man. Does it matter which mono end connects to the "in" and which one connects to the "out"? I tried reading through the TF manual to see how to set the expression pedal up, and it suggested that the ex. pedal should be recognized immediately, without any setup (which mine isn't). Suggestions? :)

KagakuNinja

I just tried using my Ernie Ball volume pedal, and it works fine.

I am hooking the volume "out" jack to the timefactor, it works with either mono or TRS cable. Not sure why you want a Y cable. You don't use the "in" jack at all.

thisfire

Oh, wow...I'd always been told that you needed a Y cable. I'll try it with a single mono cable in the "out" jack tomorrow. Thanks!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom