• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ernie Ball talks about EVH relationship

beyond the grammatical mistakes/missing words, that's an interesting account. It would be fun to read Eddie's rebuttal ;)

Kramer sure appears to be a dishonest company through that one-sided account...

Mike Fleming

He probably means the rumors of trashing dressing rooms over the brown m&m's, which sounds like rock star insanity, vs the reality of putting the line in the rider to doublecheck a promoter's work.

KazJY

I had a pack of those 5150 strings thumbtacked over my dresser for years (next to my Dean Markley MAGNUM strings), just as a decoration. I don't think I ever used em, but the article brought back memories. The Kramer ads too, with Eddie playing guitar on the beach and all that.

DamianL

I fell in love with a blonde EVH Ernie Ball Music Man 15 years ago....

Wouldn't buy any of the other models....that's the one for me!!

Must look in to getting one...:BOUNCE

OOG

any of you dealt with the guy who wrote this stuff on a personal, much less business level?
it was NOT Ernie Ball
Ernie's been gone a while

when reading things
consider the source
if you don't know the source
you can't give their writing too much credibility, can you?
do you know their agenda?

Sterling's dad was an icon
he is NOT his dad

Last edited:

Trending Topics