Especially for Wayne and Matte....

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
16,376
Hey buddy!
Right freakin' on - sounds great!!!
Love the lines/phrases and especially how you make 'em your own. And on fretless no less - man!
Gosh, give me a slide and I get nervous. Hand me a fretless? There'd be your definitions of spastic and atonal, bro. ;)
Tone's really nice on this too.
Thanks a ton.
 

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
6,891
I'm about >this< close to having the frets taken out of one of my guitars.

I LOVE the way fretless guitar sounds. This is a whole new category of GAS.

Danke, Ed! Sounds like Too Much Fun.
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
22,637
Originally posted by rh
I'm about >this< close to having the frets taken out of one of my guitars.

I LOVE the way fretless guitar sounds. This is a whole new category of GAS.

Danke, Ed! Sounds like Too Much Fun.
I suggest getting a Vigier with the brass fretboard I much prefer that to wood boards. Thanks for checking it out Richard.
 

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
6,891
Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
I suggest getting a Vigier with the brass fretboard I much prefer that to wood boards. Thanks for checking it out Richard.
Excalibur Surfreter, eh?

There's one in stock at Guitar Asylum too...hmmm. Pricey.

Stupid question: What's the proper way to pronounce 'Vigier' ? I don't want to sound like a complete rube when I call them.
 

Rock Fella

Member
Messages
2,567
Originally posted by rh
Excalibur Surfreter, eh?

There's one in stock at Guitar Asylum too...hmmm. Pricey.

Stupid question: What's the proper way to pronounce 'Vigier' ? I don't want to sound like a complete rube when I call them.


" VEE - GI - AY "
 

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
6,891
Originally posted by Rock Fella
" VEE - GI - AY "
Ah. Pronounced like it's 'supposed' to be, then.

Merci.
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
22,637
Originally posted by Unburst
Sounds great Ed!

How are you liking the JM DVD?
Totally love the playing lets put it like that. That said I only seen the transcriptions not the actually DVD.
 

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
Messages
17,158
Wow Ed what excellent intonation. I wouldn't have known that was a fretless if you hadn't told us. Very cool.
 

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
22,637
Originally posted by lhallam
Wow Ed what excellent intonation. I wouldn't have known that was a fretless if you hadn't told us. Very cool.
Thank you very much. I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable with the upcoming gigs after having played nothing but fretless for a week.

Actually today I tested some amps at work with a regular gitfiddle and it felt like I was playing a damn cheese grater. :)
 




Trending Topics

Top