Sold Esquire partscaster - Blondie!

BarryJ

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I'm awash in Telecasters right now! Tough choice on what to cull, because they're all great - but finally decided to let this one go.

Great playing and sounding guitar - this is an Esquire built with a USA Highway one body in transparent blond, with a medium chunky Allparts neck (measures .880 1st/.970 12th fret). Fender Pat Pend vintage bridge equipped with Gotoh In-Tune brass saddles, Kluson vintage tuners on he neck. Beautiful rosewood board with meduim (taller than vintage) frets showing almost zero wear.

The pickup is a tapped Keeso "J&H" tele pickup - not sure if he's still winding, but he was well regarded for his Esquire winds over at TDPRI. Marked 7.73/6.95K tapped - wired to a 3-way switch with the extra tone cap wired to the neck position (for that 'faux neck pickup' tone - tapped output in the middle position, full output in the bridge setting)

Very, very clean condition - you'll have to relic it yourself (haha), as this one looks pretty much factory fresh. Comes with a sturdy SKB molded hardshell case. Also - this one is routed for a neck single coil (see gallery), so I'll also throw in a couple of extra pickguards if you decide to go that route (not sure you'd really want to, though)

Putting it out there at $695 to your door. Trade chances are pretty slim (I have a metric ton of gear), but you could surprise me.

Big gallery here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/9qvzVR8M72X5jXWF8

Last edited:

BarryJ

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
10-12" as far as I can tell

Also, forgot to mention the weight - 7 lbs. 6 oz.

Jett

Silver Supporting Member
Surprised this has not sold, if I was not so tele heavy I would have snatched it up when it was first posted. Nice esquire.

Beng2040

Supporting Member
Surprised this has not sold, if I was not so tele heavy I would have snatched it up when it was first posted. Nice esquire.
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm 3 teles deep at the moment. An Esquire would be a welcome addition though...hmm.

Furious George

Supporting Member
I had a Nocaster with a Keeso pickup. Regretted selling her. This is so tempting, but currently selling gear. GLWS

Trending Topics