• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Esquire/Telecaster Control Panel w/o switch! Does anyone make one?

2HBStrat

Does anyone make the metal Esquire/Telecaster control panel without the cutout for the switch? Maybe a panel cut for three knobs and no switch? I'm thinking Volume, Treble, and Bass ala G&L.....

gmann

Good idea, but they don't show one like that on their website. They DO show one with a slanted switch. That's a cool idea!
They don't show one but I bet Marc would make one. He makes all this stuff and in my dealings with him he makes a lot of stuff that isn't on his site. He doesn't show top loader tele bridges on his site but if you ask he'll do you one. He's very accomodating like that. Shoot him an email.

Trending Topics