Eternity Footswitch Problem?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jads57, Jan 23, 2008.

1. jads57

jads57 Supporting Member

I just got one of the newer Burst Etenity pedals(PCB) which has a different type of footswitch, It doesn`t seem to turn on or off very easily. Does anyone else have a similar problem with theirs also? Also it seems hard to get in touch w/ Sean , he doesn`t take ph. calls and his private message page is full! Thanks in advance,.

2. madscientist

madscientist Member

I have one of the new bursts and I haven't had that problem. The switch is really smooth and easy to turn on/off.

3. anxiousmofo

anxiousmofo Member

That's strange. I have one of those Bursts and also recently acquired a Cusack TAW which employs the same switches. I was actually marvelling last night at how much I liked the newer switches. Silence and ease of use is top notch with that design, IMO.

4. Dandy13

Dandy13 Member

5. utterhack

utterhack Member

those switches feel a little different since they don't have the firm click on engagement, but in my limited experience they work really well.

6. rawkguitarist

rawkguitarist Member

If you've got a problem, you need to call him. He will call you back cause he stands behind his product. You may just have to wait a day or so for him to call you back. If you don't hear back, try again. He's one guy...;)

7. jads57

jads57 Supporting Member

Problem is His ph# won`t take any messages!

8. screamingduck

screamingduck Member

Sean is real good at taking care of his customers. I'm sure he will get back to you ASAP so any needless worrying would be energy wasted. Just give him a day or two to get back to you. That's how it works when you are very busy as I am sure he is. I know he will make it right if you give him proper time to.

9. Don't Post

Don't Post Member

or just start a bunch of threads about it!

10. Jagsound

Jagsound Member

Does the switch feel OK when trying to operate it with your hand?

They are really good switches, but even so there will be occasions where one is a dud. Another bonus is that if the switch has crapped out it's way way easier to change over than the old 3P2T true bypass mechanical switch.