• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Eternity...one more time...politely!!!

Morgan24

Not trying to affend anybody... Bought a used Eternity roadhouse model...
Plugged it in to my old Jimi Top Booost and the sound is amazing...
Then I took a look inside and to my surprice it is PCB... Well have to be careful here so I am just gonna say that I am more than surpriced... If Fulltone did this I would be more than surpriced too...
Well now a gear junky as I am off cause I have to get a handwired one and do the test... Though I would Have been a lot happier with my new birthday present marts the 13. If the inside of this pedal had looked like my expectasions... Is PCB better??? Never heard about anabody changing there handwired Blackface to PCB to get a better sound...

Hoss

Stop right there....nothing else matters.
there you go...

but

it's PCB...so it's probably crap...i tell you what...i'm feeling generous today...i'll take it of your hands for $50 bucks shipped...sound good!?

turtleheadblues

Not trying to affend anybody... Bought a used Eternity roadhouse model...
Plugged it in to my old Jimi Top Booost and the sound is amazing...
Then I took a look inside and to my surprice it is PCB... Well have to be careful here so I am just gonna say that I am more than surpriced... If Fulltone did this I would be more than surpriced too...
Well now a gear junky as I am off cause I have to get a handwired one and do the test... Though I would Have been a lot happier with my new birthday present marts the 13. If the inside of this pedal had looked like my expectasions... Is PCB better??? Never heard about anabody changing there handwired Blackface to PCB to get a better sound...
Im trying to decode this. Ive got my Little Orphan Annie decoder ring right here.

Your birthday is Marts the 13th? Today? Or are you 13 today?

Mom Ill be right there!!!

be sure to drink your Jagertine?

Son of a bitch.

turtleheadblues

Im glad you posted. While I was reading this and chuckling I happened to look on the porch and found my dumbass cat that took off last week. Just sitting there staring at me. Came in the house and acted like he had not ate in a week. Stupidest cat Ive ever seen but im glad hes home. I just asked him what he thought of SMD. He told me to shut up and make with the milk.

Id be supriced if he doesnt leave again.

Morgan24

The thing that surpriced me the most is not even the PCB... But how strong people at this forum react concerning lovepedal going from handwired to PCB... And instead of beeing put down by this dissition by Lovepedal it seems like you guys love it more with the PCB board... this is weird???

smogfalls

This is my dissition... I do love handwired, and to look at, it's on another level. But the reality is that no one would tell the difference in sound between the 2. People really need to get over that. :p

sixstring531

Silver Supporting Member
My Eternity has PCB and I friggin love it! For those who are thinking of either/or........if it sounds good, use it! Look at all the people with a Digitech Bad Monkey ($30 pedal) on their board....or some Danelectro gizmo....cheap even for being PCB, but it/they sound good so people use them.

Andre357

my dissition is I have a pcb eternity and a handwired cot on my board...both sound great and i could care less which is handwired and which is not :BEER

EDIT - OP probably an alt :)

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
If you don't like it send it back.
If you do like it, keep it and play it.
Use the AC tap on the pedal and never open it up again!

Trending Topics