• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

eternity question?

HaloMaster

Gold Supporting Member
Does the lovepedal eternity work with humbuckers as well as single coils. I know it sounds amazing with a strat, but I am wondering if it would sound as good with my mcinturff??

Does the lovepedal eternity work with humbuckers as well as single coils. I know it sounds amazing with a strat, but I am wondering if it would sound as good with my mcinturff??
it also works with different amp types too, one of the amazing things about Seans E

KRosser

What would have to happen in order for it to "not work" with humbuckers? I'm not sure I understand...

You plug a guitar into it with humbuckers...it should work just as well as any other guitars....

I use mine with teles, strats, lipsticks, p-90's, humbuckers, filtertrons, Rickenbacher horseshoes, Teisco gold-foils...

tguyfr

On my TA ssh, it works better IMO on the humbucker (stock PUs). The most amazing 'open' distortion I've ever got from an amp (except my former Diezel, but it was another beast). I don't really dig it with the singlecoils, even on my Strat.

Trending Topics