Eternity Super 6 vs. Texas Two Step

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lightningsmith, Jan 25, 2008.

1. lightningsmith

lightningsmith Member

Please note: I got the E6 mixed up with the Super 6 and the title should have read Eternity E6 instead.

I own a burst Eternity and a Pedalworx Texas Two Step. Both pedals are different, albeit they're TS based - the burst is warmer, smoother, lower gain while the TTS is more open, raw, brighter, has more gain and volume on tap and gives more hair around the notes, almost-fuzz like.

Then I heard about the E6 version of the eternity and read its description as gainier, brighter, thicker, fuzzier, louder and less compressed than the other eternities and I immediately reckon that fits the exact description of the TTS when I compared it side by side with the burst E.

Has anyone owned both the E6 and TTS and would care to comment how similar or different they are?

2. lightningsmith

lightningsmith Member

3. SunnyRollins

SunnyRollins Member

sorry, i cannot help but...the "eternity E6" and the "Super 6" are different pedals

4. teleblaster

teleblaster Member

The super 6 and the E6 are two different pedals. The E6 is meaner,rawer, less compressed, Louder ect.. ect... the super 6 is a blackface on 6 pre amp pedal. I often wondered if the super 6 could turn a clean tweed amp into a blackface on 6? I might have to get one. The super6 that is.:messedup

5. lightningsmith

lightningsmith Member

Sorry about the mix up guys; it's supposed to be E6, not Super 6.

6. SunnyRollins

SunnyRollins Member

i guess you're talkin bout the E6 "silver anniversary" (Lovepedal homepage).
    Bad news, only 10 were made.:messedup