Eternity Voicing but Higher Gain - Stack?

byrdman

Does Lovepedal make a pedal with the voicing of the Eternity but with higher gain?

Or, this may be best accomplished by stacking pedals?

Thanks for the help.

jpagey

There's a thread on stacking a CoT and the E, as well as a "higher gain Lovepedal" thread...both worth chekcing out...

madscientist

I've stacked my E in a few ways

1. Red Snapper (when I owned one) -->E: Nice tones, gave the E a bit more thickness, and a tone very similar to Mayer's "Good Love Is On The Way" from the TRY! album. That one use wasn't worth holding on to the Snapper.

2. OCD-->E: With the OCD's gain up about 2:00 and the Eternities gain at about 12:00, gives really nice, cutting lead tones and really chunky rhythm tones. This really kills in a band situation

3. Tejas-->E: Set the level knob of the tejas at about 3:00, drive at 12:00 (not much hair) and the drive on the E at about 2:00 and it gives a really great, thick lead tone. almost D*mble esque. This is what I use most, and it really yields some great tone.

4. E-->Fat Boost....Thickens up and gives a volume boost...great for leads in a live setting.

Stressfest

Cot-E is a great combo...if you're into the whole 'lovepedal' board thing. Otherwise anything lowgain infront of the E would push it along. One of my fave combo's is the HoneyBee into E ;)

Trending Topics