• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Even TGP favourites get a 'meh' review sometimes...

magnus02

No... sounds like a metal player who was let down. Sounds like someone who wanted it to suck. Nothing intelligent or insightful at all.

CyberFerret

No, but I agree with the sentiment.
No... sounds like a metal player who was let down. Sounds like someone who wanted it to suck. Nothing intelligent or insightful at all.
Agreed. Everyone has the right to express their opinion on the site, although the usefulness of the information will vary a lot.

I've been trying to think how to ensure the reviews are more balanced, i.e. can give deeper insights as to WHY they liked/didn't like the gear, rather than just dismissive praise or castigation.

Would peer ratings of reviews work? That way useful reviews can bubble to the top and less informative ones sink away.

We've included the capacity to add clips so we can better judge where the reviewer is coming from, but we can't FORCE people to add clips...

Be interested in feedback from people as to how we can improve the site.

jsboswell

Silver Supporting Member
Sorry, but it sounds like a very juvenile review. First indicator was comments about build quality and design. Mike's pedals are designed like art and built like tanks. That part of the review alone should disqualify the rest of it. Honestly, with all of the reviews of this pedal out there, I can't imagine anyone purchasing it for metal. Useless review from an uninformed individual.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom