Eventide January 2017 H9 Max out deal?

Steven

Anyone done this? Instead of getting the Max out after buying 20 algos for the H9 Harmonizer (or 30 for the Core) you will be Maxed out after 10 algos (or 15 for the Core). When I look at my H9 Harmonizer I have bought 7 algos so far so I should get the Max after buying there more algos, but my H9 still says I need to buy 13 algos?

4b454e

Silver Supporting Member
I don't want to be the one to test this (I need to buy 8 to max under this offer), but I think Eventide chimed in on another thread to say that, once you've bought the requisite number...Wait...
Found it:
All your current algorithm purchases will count towards the Max Out when the offer goes live the first week of January. Simply open H9 Control and go to Settings>Restore Purchases. Boom, Max'd. There will be an additional email sent when the offer is live.

So either Restore Purchases, or it's not live yet

Mr2D

I don't want to be the one to test this (I need to buy 8 to max under this offer), but I think Eventide chimed in on another thread to say that, once you've bought the requisite number...Wait...
Found it:

So either Restore Purchases, or it's not live yet
Tried restore purchases every day this week on my iPhone and via my iMac. Don't think it's live yet.

4b454e

Silver Supporting Member
Tried restore purchases every day this week on my iPhone and via my iMac. Don't think it's live yet.
Grrr
I'm budgeting this more toward the end of January, so I'm not super pressed about it yet. But I do want to see that others have taken advantage (only partly selfishly!)
Ideally, any delay in the go-live would extend the end-date of the offer as well

DecoWaves

Gold Supporting Member
Great News --- Upgrade/Max Out Completed! Combined with my many other pedals, this truly makes the H9 a fantastic Utility / Jack-of-all-trades pedal for my setup.

critter74

Silver Supporting Member
So doing the math, this is more a thank you for current owners of the H9's and algos than a way to get into a Max at a savings. Buying an H9 and then 10 apps is the same price as a Max used.

Still a cool idea, but just making sure I got the details right on the deal.

cbm

Gold Supporting Member
So doing the math, this is more a thank you for current owners of the H9's and algos than a way to get into a Max at a savings. Buying an H9 and then 10 apps is the same price as a Max used.
Right, it's never been about getting a cheaper Max, if buying new. It's always been about letting existing H9/H9 Core customers slide into a Max.

4b454e

Silver Supporting Member
Right, it's never been about getting a cheaper Max, if buying new. It's always been about letting existing H9/H9 Core customers slide into a Max.
And then picking up a Core to accompany it, perhaps (as I'm now starting to consider!)

cbm

Gold Supporting Member
And then picking up a Core to accompany it, perhaps (as I'm now starting to consider!)
Yeah, when the original Max out program started a few years ago, I realized that:
a - I was only a few algorithm purchases away
b - a Core addition was inevitable.

rayman147

Thanks Eventide! Worked like a charm... super excited to re-set up a bunch of patches tonight between my 2 'new' H9 Maxes. :rockin

Trending Topics

Top Bottom