Eventide Rose - new delay pedal

celticelk

Why does it use so much power ? 4.5 watts? It's going to hard to find a power adaptor to work with that. I have room on my pedalboard for a Rose, but I don't have the extra space needed for it's wall wart.
Conveniently, Eventide’s Powermax puts out that much power across any of its 7 outputs.

Javiceres

Unfortunately there are no current plans for an H9 Control-style software editor. What Christian is talking about is an updater and a preset manager; other software editing features might follow if we see demand for them to justify. There is also direct MIDI control of everything in the box.
Speaking of which, MiDi over USB would be a suuuper sweet feat !!

ciclosonico

The thing that still strikes me is the total absence of Rose's demo.
The NAMM is over, there are dozens of pages of discussions on this forum where we talk about what it's supposed to sound like, just hypothesis, specs, nothing based on real tests or video that explain the product. The demonstrator created a presentation for the NAMM, and there's no trace of it either. Unbelievable.
I bought some plugins and I got a H9. I have plenty of videos on my YouTube and Instagram where I play different algorithms, almost daily I record short clips that I use in the Stories or collect in Highlights, and I'm just Mr. Nobody. I mean, it's not so hard!

I really don't understand what Eventide is waiting for, we need videos showing all the possibilities of a pedal of which many of us are very curious about. Other companies for any $50 new overdrive pedal got cool official demos published by the best known channels, since the first day the start selling it.
I do hope they won't let this Rose dry up this way! :)

Javiceres

I wonder if the input gain is (or will be) adjustable.
I really like the form factor of this pedal but I like to have control over everything and my imagination is so excited by the Rose I'm now considering the DDL Eurorack ... and therefore starting an small eurorack based FX add on to my board.

Trending Topics