Eventide TimeFactor with expression pedals?

Eventide

Greetings! We are busy working on a V2 software release for TimeFactor and are wondering, has anyone tried any brand of expression pedal that did not work with TimeFactor? Which expression pedals have you had success with onTimeFactor? Thanks for your reply!

mild

I'll tell you when it gets here next week!

In the meantime... could you perhaps give us some titbits as to what you're adding to V2? Very excited to hear about this update!

Thanks for your commitment to keeping this product up to date!

Angle Loss

Hello! Glad to hear the update is coming. I tried a Roland EV-5 Expression pedal and it did not work for it, even after adjusting the minimum volume.

For those looking for a footswitch (for play or bank modes), the Digitech FS-300 works just fine.

Eventide, is there any expected date for the release? And, any word on what we can expect in the upgrades? I'm as giddy as a school girl waiting... :drool

Thanks,
Chris

Andre357

One thing related to expression pedals and foot controllers......

Is there any way ( or perhaps this needs to be addressed as an update ? )....to keep the TF in play mode when assigning bank up and down to an external controller ?

I am using a digitech FX3X. I've assigned one of the switches to bank up and one to bank down.......

However when doing this the TF automatically goes into Bank mode so i can't immediately use tap tempo and repeat....

I know I can put the aux switch in play mode and keep the TF in bank mode.... but then i can only " bank up " but not " bank down "

If the rep from eventide could chime in or if anyone else knows a work around I would appreciate a response. Thanks !

noyank11

Hope I'm not off point;Does the Digitech GNXFC footswitch work?Digitech emailed that it was indeed Triple Momentary..Thanks

BTBAM

I've been making some tap tempo switches that work perfectly! However....thats tempo....not the expression pedal....

bobe

I've owned unit 395 for almost one month. I use a Roland EV-5. No problem at all. I have used MIDI to synch it with my Boss RC-50 Loop Station and a Gig-FX Chopper Pro. I can slave the TF, but haven't been able to get it to work as the Master yet.

I have not overloaded the input yet despite having several ODs and other FX units in the chain. I use a Soundsculpture Switchblade GL and move (the) effects (chain) around all the time.

I have not noticed the noise problem discussed on this forum.

My big problem and huge disappointment is the BYPASS feature. I have used all three options. I have run the unit with just a guitar (tryed 5-6) to amp, before effects, after effects, boost, buffered pedals, non-buffered. No matter what, there is a significant change in tone and volume. I am really bummed. I think a volume shift is reasonable, but the tone issue is something I never expected from Eventide.

I have done factory reset of system and banks several times. I have done the initialization as suggested on the Support page.

Can this be fixed?

Bob E. from CT

Trending Topics