Ever decide on a new guitar but then can't find it anywhere?

Occam

Gold Supporting Member
I spent months deciding that I wanted a Jazzmaster and then more months deciding between new or vintage, boutique or Warmoth. Then I chose (as best I could considering Incant physically try them all) on the Fender Thurston Moore signature but in the past 4 months I can't find any of them on the used market. They weren't discontinued all that long ago so I wasn't expecting them to be this rare. It's getting frustrating to the point where I'm trying to figure out plan B. Ever had this happen? How did it turn out?

dazco

Twice. Latest is a limited edition squier classic vibe 50's with mary kaye finish and gold hardware. Really really hard to find.

Bossanova

Gold Supporting Member
In my area, pretty sure there are unsold ones at both bill's music in Catonsville, md and chuck levin's in Wheaton,md. Give 'em a call

Mr. Crow

After reading so much praise about them, and going through three American Standard Telecasters and selling them because I really dislike the necks, I decided on a used Baja Telecaster. I used to see them fairly often used on CL or on GC's used site.

Ever since I've made my decision, not a one has come up.

Trending Topics