Ever go pedal crazy and just want to buy all the BJF stuff you can find

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by porsch8, Jun 11, 2008.

1. porsch8

porsch8 Member

Ok, honestly, I am happy with my pedal rig. I dont really think I am gonna do any major changes...
    BUT for two ed sometimes I just want to get all the BJF stuff I can find.
    I could totally use an HBOD or DRD in my pedalboard. Dont think i would pay $800 for two pedals...but its tempting!

2. Lolaviola

Lolaviola Supporting Member

3. jazzandmetal?

jazzandmetal? Supporting Member

I did when they were under $300. Wouldn't do it now though.

4. meterman

meterman Member

Man they make some great pedals, I've had my Dyna Red for years and would not part with it. But damn they are pricey, even the MP stuff. Great sounding pedals though!!!

5. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I went through a time like that and tried out the BBOD, HBOD, LGW, DRD, and PGC. I got great prices on all of them. At this point, I only own the LGW and PGC. Great, great stuff, I just found things that I needed more for my setup. The LGW and PGC are keepers and I don't think I'll sell them.
    I would have like to have kept the Honeybee, but I really only used it to stack with another pedal, like my Tim. I never used it on its own.

6. Seditious

Seditious Member

I've never heard of BJE pedals, so for me the answer is no. If I heard it in person and it was a pedal I had to have cause it sounded that remarkable, then yes, I'd buy it.