Ever had a dream that you should buy a pedal?

aT19er

Last night I dreamed that I bought the ultimate Marshall in a box. It was purple and had four knobs on it or so. And there was a switch to toggle between different Marshall models.

The only two purple Marshall pedals that come to mind are the Wampler Plextortion and the Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret MKII.

You guys have a similar experience?

CE-2 Man

Yep, dreamt i bought an el capistan near xmas, so i took it as a sign and handed over my money!

Do it, do it, do not ignore the pedal gods!

zztomato

I've had both and still have the DLS II. I find the DLS to be more convincing.

Never dreamed about buying a pedal though- surprisingly.

Rich_S

I occasionally dream that I've found a bunch of gear that I didn't know I had, which can be sold off to buy other gear.

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
i fall asleep to pedalboard planning & closet organizing thoughts. i doze off before i get to the closet.

amdowell

Silver Supporting Member
All the time. It's actually kind of reoccurring. It's always my friend Nick bringing me a pedal-sized box and when I open it it's always something I've been after. That's actually the whole reason I bought a KTR and why I'm still trying to hunt down a Rothwell Tornado.

T92780

Gold Supporting Member
That's scary..... suspend yourself from TGP's "Effects, Pedal, Strings" for a week :brick

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
I dreamt about a P19 the other night and when I woke up I realized it had been TGPing way too hard.

Nope.

The day I have a dream about a pedal is the day I sell everything and buy a Martin D35 and lots of flannel and overalls.

..or at least have my wife change my TGP password and never tell me.

auraelux

Never. But last month I dreamt I had the old mustang I drove during high school again....sigh. I guess I can understand.

Peteyvee

Premium Platinum Member
No, but I've had a couple of nightmares waiting for small builders to deliver the damn pedals I paid for...

Mngwa

Yes, I've had one of those dreams, when I'd really been researching a certain pedal.

I tell my wife SHE was dreaming when she asks about parcel deliveries.

MontyW

Yes... I dreamt about buying a Free the Tone Gigs Boson and Iron Forest distortion then woke up and realised I was broke LOL

Trending Topics