• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Evertune Bridge Setup in Philadelphia area

ArtDecade

I recently picked up a guitar with an Evertune bridge system but I don't think it's setup quite right. I would like to get it set up by a technician or luthier familiar with it so that I can get it all up to speed. Anyone have any recommendation for help? I know of a lot of great techs but none that have had experience with this type of bridge. And as much as I respect their work, I don't want them to have to "learn" on the job getting it right. I'm not really sure that is fair to them.

* Did you contact Evertune directly and see if they have a factory authorized tech in your area?

* ESP had a couple of Evertune models for at least one year. Maybe you might have luck with an ESP factory authorized tech?

ArtDecade

The closest Evertune tech was near Pittsburgh. In fact, they only had about 20 people listed in the whole country. I have ESP techs in the area, but I still don't know that they see very many Evertunes.

Has anyone used an everyone bridge? How is it? I recently out a babicz on my mim strat and I hate it. Palm muting is very uncomfortable. That's my concern with the evertune.

Trending Topics