EVERY delay I have tried does this! ugh...

voxylady

moi a dit:
Catalinbread Montavillian is companderless so it doesn't have that chirping mashed signal repeat, instead just echo. It sounds really pretty.

Personally I am hating on a lot of delays because they squash your tone upon repeat before trailing, so it's like a front before a ripple.

wat

Shawn S.

moi a dit:
Catalinbread Montavillian is companderless so it doesn't have that chirping mashed signal repeat, instead just echo. It sounds really pretty.

Personally I am hating on a lot of delays because they squash your tone upon repeat before trailing, so it's like a front before a ripple.
Back when I spent a lot of money on rediculous gear paths I used an Xotic X Blender with a delay near 100% wet in the loop and blended in a bit. Seemed a little less constricting.

Peeb

Grab any delay. Turn feedback, delay time, and mix to zero. Enjoy
Ha ha!

I want a delay you can set to 600 MS, engage it with the mix and feedback set to 50%, and get no repeats.

:cry: Is that too much to want????

:D

scottywompas

I have the same problem with my Flashback but it's intermittant.

When the LED is lit, I get this delayed sound. When it's not lit, it sounds fine. Kinda strange.

Peeb

I have the same problem with my Flashback but it's intermittant.

When the LED is lit, I get this delayed sound. When it's not lit, it sounds fine. Kinda strange.
Exactly!:beer

This captures the problem better than I was expressing it! Kudos to you.

Trending Topics