• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

EVH guitar appreciation thread

73watermutt

This is an appreciation thread for ANY EVH or EVH inspired guitar. Charvels, Kramers, Music Man EVH/Axis, Peavey Wolfgang, Fender EVH ect. Post em if ya got em. The red Peavey Wolfgang Standard I still own and the rest I wish I would have kept.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
I used to have a black quilt EBMM EVH, and for some reason I traded it, regret that soooo much! Oh well . Getting back into guitar again the last year, my urge for something EVH-ish is growing, looked at eBay but nothing withing my limited budget, so I ended up with a 2010 Kramer Pacer Classic.
Cheap Asian axe, but it have guys with lots of real US-Kramers in their collection praising it over at the Kramerforum, so it's a good start. I'll also upgrade it with a real Floyd Rose, SD CC, floyd brass block etc, so it'll end up a fine shredder. Mine will be one of these:

I'm not going to make an EVH replica, but decorate it in true 80's fashion. :)

Next Kramer on my list is a Baretta, that will probably get the 5150 treatment eventually, that's my fave EVH guitar.

Devnor

This goldtop pat pending archtop Wolfie has been with me for years. It's got a crazy figured neck (very stable too). Needs a new trem arm holder. Incredible guitar.

guitkrazy

I have 3- but Sorry don't have any pix- I have 2 Wolfgangs and 1 EBMM- I love them all but I still find myself liking the EBMM most. I eventually want to build one like the Kramer

brentrocks

Guitar Hack/Player
Platinum Supporting Member
Here is a USA Wolfy special flametop i used to have....

I used to have a few EBMM EVHS too...best EVH sig guitar, IMO

BSHARP

+1 for the Peavey Wolfgang. After i sold my first one to help finance another purchase, I thought "DANG" I really miss that guitar and so I did get another. The latest one is black Archtop with Dtuna. I had the frets dressed and a setup and it was well worth the $$$ because this guitar plays and sounds great. Too bad Peavey had to quit making this one.

Josh O

EBMM EVH Sig/Axis all the way for me. I still like the Peavey Wolfgang too, I just don't dig the new EVH Wolfie for the money.

Elmer

hell is chrome
I have this guitar's twin brother and it is hands down one of the best guitars I have ever owned. It plays and sounds fantastic!

This goldtop pat pending archtop Wolfie has been with me for years. It's got a crazy figured neck (very stable too). Needs a new trem arm holder. Incredible guitar.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom