• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

EVH put a gun to Fred Durst's head.

brain-eating amoeba

Edward drove a Turbo Carrera and didn't need a gun to threaten anyone... and commanded an army of folks that could retrieve his gear at anytime with little to no resistance. I do recall Alex was a scary character you'd not wanna make unhappy...

Ken Whisler

The article lost all credibility when it said Edweird didn't like pot. He's cool with meth and cocaine but not pot? Yeah right.
Ive known tweakers that hated pot smokers. They called it “hippy lettuce” and “the Green Fairy”. It’s more a social tribal thing than an anti drug thing.

gtr777

Silver Supporting Member
I've seen people with major drinking problems freak out over weed.
Very hypocritical!
And then he puts a gun to some ones head because He left His gear at their house? Not cool!

These are the days in which you have to to turn your truth filter on.
I'm sure his aversion to weed has to do with DLR being a big user.

Wyatt Martin

Whether it's all true or only part of it was true tells me the authorities weren't notified because not everything was on the up and up.

nondeplume

Puppet For Prophet
Platinum Supporting Member
I have a tendency to doubt the veracity of these stories. Perhaps exaggerated for effect.
Yea idk. I heard this story back then, pretty much verbatim, from an L.A. producer/engineer friend of mine, at the time he was working pretty close to the inner circle of the VH "ethosphere". Last time we had lunch a few years ago, we were laughing about it then as well.

Boston617

I can understand the love of the drink & the dislike of cannabis.

I've always hated the smell of weed & before this whole Corona thing started, I was drinking about 60 beers a week.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom