• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

EVM12L and Jub 2554 Help.

jms6668

Does the Evm12l have any size issues fitting into certain amps? I am thinking of picking one up for my Marshall 2554 jubilee 1x12. This amp is kind of tight in the back and I'm worried about this speaker not fitting before I pull the trigger on picking one up.

Thanks.

DEMENTED

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, the EV is a tight fit in lots of applications, maybe yours too.

mockoman

I used to have a 2554 Jub,it's a small 1X12.
At the same time,I had a EVM12L. It does NOT fit...

I went with a JBL,the magnet is much flatter,and WILL fit.

I used to put that EV in every 1X12 I had,it definitely helps rid the 'boxey' sound,bit it is a no go in the little Jub.

The new reissue EV looks like a smaller magnet,I don't have any experiance with that one.

jms6668

I used to have a 2554 Jub,it's a small 1X12.
At the same time,I had a EVM12L. It does NOT fit...

I went with a JBL,the magnet is much flatter,and WILL fit.

I used to put that EV in every 1X12 I had,it definitely helps rid the 'boxey' sound,bit it is a no go in the little Jub.

The new reissue EV looks like a smaller magnet,I don't have any experiance with that one.
Thanks. I was just about to get one when I thought to myself that I should ask around. That would've sucked, getting one and not having it fit.

Trending Topics