• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

EVM12L Speakers.. Good for 112 cab?

Jakejj2000

Im looking to make a 112 cab and i want to know if the EVM12L is a good speaker to use.. If so should the cab be open or closed?

nastynotch347

I have a pair of EVM12L's in single cabs. Being a 200w speaker it gives me the option to use one or both of them depending on my needs. Closed back but the baffle of the cab has two 2" ports but I don't think they are necessary.

Baxtercat

Silver Supporting Member
I'd say an EVM is perfect for a 1-12 [I've built and use two amps this way...one a combo and one piggyback].
Cover the back about 2/3. I first did the piggyback cabinet a bit too 'open' and was missing some low end until I made a new slightly larger back cover panel.

Trending Topics