Excellent Made In Korea guitars

Seal

Silver Supporting Member
I just got a Reverend Sensei 290 (my first Rev) and it’s awesome. I also have an LTD baritone that is also MIK and it’s also a winner.

Obviously all MIK guitars aren’t equal but it seems some makers are turning out more quality guitars than others.

Any suggestions on other brands putting out good guitars from Korea?

I just got a Reverend Sensei 290 (my first Rev) and it’s awesome. I also have an LTD baritone that is also MIK and it’s also a winner.

Obviously all MIK guitars aren’t equal but it seems some makers are turning out more quality guitars than others.

Any suggestions on other brands putting out good guitars from Korea?
Agile is fantastic. Love the couple that I have...not just an incredible value for the price but flat out amazing guitars.

68reissue

Yeah, the PRS SE's from Korea seemed a lot nicer than the Indonesian ones.
I know some players have had some less-than-great Indonesian SEs, but my two Indonesian-made SE Customs are nicer than the Korean-made SEs I had ten years ago.

And Reverends ARE outstanding, if that's the kind of guitar you're looking for. Cool designs, great build quality, great company. In fact, I was playing Reverends before I switched to PRS a couple of years ago. I just find the PRS wide-thin neck and slightly shorter scale much more comfortable for my old man hands.

John(aka: Moby Dick)

Silver Supporting Member
Prestige guitars are made in Korea with wood sourced from North America.
They use Seymour Duncan pickups and Gotoh hardware and are made in Korea.
Supposedly they are setup in Canada but I don’t know how accurate that claim is.

my son has a Prestige heritage standard LP style guitar and I think it’s awesome, so does he.

Barquentine

I have a Korean PRS Bernie and the build is flawless. Way better than the guitar I bought before the Bernie - a Gibson Firebird Studio.

bagpipe

Wow - that is pointy! Looks like a lovely finish though.

Eddie Carlino's import line is manufactured by World Music in Korea. I have one of his import Impulse models & it's been my #1 for the past year. Great tone & well balanced.

Trending Topics