• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

expression pedals for the Memory Lane 2?

StratManKudzu

Just got a Memory Lane, it's fantastic! I've been using an m-audio ex-p that i had lying around its... eh:dunno

What are you guys using?

drolling

I use a 'no-name' Italan-made expression pedal I got with my MoogerFooger Ring Modulator. Mike says the MF expression pedals give the best result with Memory Lane, but it's not quite right, IMO.

BOSS EV-5's pretty good, too. But I've yet to find a pedal that works exactly like the taper on the ML's repeat pot, so I'm still lookin around..

Biggelzworth

The Moog EP2 worked the best with the memory lane IMO. i tried a bunch of different ones and I believe that the Moog is the only one that controlled the maximum level of the pot. This feature was invaluable to me with the memory lane. This is done by the external output level control.

Last edited:
An Ernie Ball junior volume pedal (connected with an insert cable) is the best one I've experienced. I tried it with the EV-5 but could not get a full scale.

Gabriel

Hello. Sorry for bumping that thread. :)

I own ML2 too. I read the manual and as far as i can understand i can use 2 exp pedals.
One for the feedback control and one for the delay level.
Have anyone tried that?
I don't own an expression pedal.Suggestions for one are welcome.

Gabriel

Trending Topics