• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

ext. cab suggestions

srb531

to sit under my deluxe reverb,1-12, 2-12, 2-10, or 1-15 ?, prefer solid pine for lighter weight, must be a little wider then the DR width of 25" any ideas on this .thanks

335guy

The Avatar Traditional can be covered to look very muck like your DR. At 28.5" wide, it's a little wider, leaving 1.75" on each side of your DR. You would need to use 16 ohm speakers wired in parallel for an 8 ohm load. Combined with your internal speaker, the amp would see a four ohm load. Which is ok for a DR

Dawg76

Silver Supporting Member
+1 for the Avatar Traditional. My silverface Princeton Reverb and Marshall Haze 15 head take turns on it. Well-built and reasonably priced. They're made of baltic birch, so I'm not sure about the weight.

Trending Topics