• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

External mics

gitapik

Platinum Supporting Member
First time I've seen it...very nice. I'm interested. Wonder how it would work on a reso?

It's a uni-direction mic...so, by definition, you shouldn't have a problem with bleed. The only problem I could see would be with stage monitors, as it's pointing down and they're pointing up.

Why not shoot an email to the company? I did that when I was considering a pickup for my classical. Fast reply. Nice guy. Very informative and up front.

markbosko

Re Jack @ K&K

The unidirectional character of the Meridian Microphone should reduce or eliminate any vocal pickup (in average situations). Judicious adjustment of the microphone position and alignment will allow for a great deal of control over this situation however some care must always be taken when using a microphone to avoid unwanted signal pickup.

Trending Topics