• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Ez drummer British Invasion

Byknfool

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone purchase this and try it? I’m curious about opinions? I dig British style drums so I’m hoping it might be good. If anyone knows of any other British based midi patterns, let me know.

badbilly77

Anyone purchase this and try it? I’m curious about opinions? I dig British style drums so I’m hoping it might be good. If anyone knows of any other British based midi patterns, let me know.
Had to look on the website. Could not find the British Invasion. At least EZX. I do have the Big Rock EZX set. It’s actually the only EZX I’ve bought though I have plenty of the different midi folders. As far as the sounds, the Big Rock set definitely has a vintage type vibe to them.
I have been wanting to add another EZX just to change it up. Maybe the classic rock. Give them a listen and see what you think.

feet

Gold Supporting Member
Define "British". I was sort of curious about the Brit rock one, thought that sounded weirdly cool, and possibly had some versatility going for it.

Being a drummer myself, I don't really use the midi but it always seems super limited to me, at least for my super dumb style that is really off/behind/swung. I had a bunch of midi packs and none come close to whatever I'm tapping in. But they are a lot of fun and handy for auditioning kits or mixing practice.

Byknfool

Silver Supporting Member
Define "British". I was sort of curious about the Brit rock one, thought that sounded weirdly cool, and possibly had some versatility going for it.

Being a drummer myself, I don't really use the midi but it always seems super limited to me, at least for my super dumb style that is really off/behind/swung. I had a bunch of midi packs and none come close to whatever I'm tapping in. But they are a lot of fun and handy for auditioning kits or mixing practice.
I’m not sure how to define it. I like drum beats like the stone roses, Verve, Ride has some very cool drum beats, oasis, cast, blustones, etc. I’m not sure what it is, I just like the feel of those beats. I couldn’t verbalize the difference between American rock vs British rock drums personally. I’m not a drummer so I don’t know that I have the language.

Byknfool

Silver Supporting Member
Had to look on the website. Could not find the British Invasion. At least EZX. I do have the Big Rock EZX set. It’s actually the only EZX I’ve bought though I have plenty of the different midi folders. As far as the sounds, the Big Rock set definitely has a vintage type vibe to them.
I have been wanting to add another EZX just to change it up. Maybe the classic rock. Give them a listen and see what you think.
British Invasion